Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/20/11

Go down

Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/20/11 Empty Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/20/11

Post  David B Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Hello all PLCF users!

Today brings a small, yet still fun feature! Have you noticed that some of our users now have the flag of the country in which they live on their profile? This is a new feature which has just arrived at the PLCF!

This feature seems to cancel out the "Location" field, but I not seen anyone yet that actually posts their real location, so this really DOESN'T cancel itself out. The only problem with this issue is that there are so many countries and so many flags that I can't add them all, so I am leaving it up to you guys to decide what flags you want to add.

As of this writing, the only flags available to you to choose from are the American Flag, Canadian Flag, Mexican Flag, and Russian Flag.

If you want to request that a flag be added to the list of flags available for you to use, click here!
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down