Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11

Go down

Do you like the Halloween Logo?

Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11 I_vote_lcap100%Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11 I_vote_lcap0%Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11 Empty Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11

Post  David B Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Happy Halloween!

To celebrate Halloween, we have replaced our traditional logo with a new logo!

Original Logo

Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11 Progra10

Halloween Logo

Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11 Plcf_h10

As you can see at the top of the logo, we will be having a Blitz contest! This contest has not yet been announced, but soon will be! Although I will announce it, be sure to keep your eyes open!

As soon as Halloween is over, the old logo will return, but for now, enjoy the Halloween logo! If you want to take a look at the development process of this logo, check out the attached "PLCF Halloween Logo.zip" file!

Once again, Happy Halloween!
Attachments
Programming Language Community Forums Update 10/25/11 Attachment
PLCF Halloween Logo.zip This zip file contains all of the files used in the development process of the logo!You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.6 Mb) Downloaded 6 times
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down