Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 First Annual Holiday Contest Rules /!\ IMPORTANT /!\

Go down

2011 First Annual Holiday Contest Rules /!\ IMPORTANT /!\ Empty 2011 First Annual Holiday Contest Rules /! IMPORTANT /!

Post  David B Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Hello all PLCF members!

Welcome to the "2011 First Annual Holiday Contest"! It is great to be hosting the first contest ever on the PLCF!

This contest is to celebrate the Holidays, but there is no theme, you may use whatever programming language you wish, and while you may enter whatever you want, games are preferred! The rules are very basic.:

1. You cannot steal other people's programs.
  2. You cannot ask for someone else on the forum to write your program for you.
  3. You cannot steal code from the internet.
  4. Your code must be free of all viruses.
  5. Bad sportsmanship (taunting, belittling, etc.) is not tolerated.
  6. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone for any reason.
  7. Judging will be done by me.
  8. I reserve the right to change these rules at any time without warning.
  9. I reserve the right to cancel this contest.
  10. You must post the code for your entry in your submission thread.
  11. All submissions must be made in a separate thread.
  12. Unless your entry is small enough that it can be attached to the post, please post a download link for your entry.
  13. If your entry is to large to fit as an attachment to your post, you must upload your entry to MediaFire. Entries that are not uploaded to MediaFire, but some other source, will be disqualified.
  14. You must list what language you used in your submission thread.
  15. Your submission thread must include a brief description of your entry.
  16. You may comment on other people's entries if you like, but it is not required.
  17. To ensure that you have read the rules, you must include the following disclaimer in your submission thread.
    Spoiler:
That pretty much covers everything! Before a due date for submissions is set, we need a minimum of two contestants, and the due date will be decided later on.

As always, please be fair.

Okay, now you know the rules, now stop wasting time reading this, and get to work on your program, but first, make a post here stating that you are participating!

If you have questions about the rules, please post them here.
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down