Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Programming Language Community Forums Update 9/24/11

Go down

Programming Language Community Forums Update 9/24/11 Empty Programming Language Community Forums Update 9/24/11

Post  David B Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 am

Hello PLCF Users!

I am happy to announce that your questions about how to behave on the PLCF have been answered! I have finally made up a list of rules which will now be enforced effective today! I am not going to list the rules here, but I will list them on it's own thread. Today brings about a few features that are involved with insuring that all rules will be know.

The first and most important new feature is the new Terms of Service page. Upon forum creation, the registration system has new users agree to a set of terms that weren't even created by the maker of the forum. To deal with this issue, I have created a new Terms of Service page. The old Terms of Service page can be looked at by clicking here (it is in image format because the actual HTML copy of the old Terms of Service page no longer exsists). If you take the time, and compare it to the new Terms of Service page, you will see that the new page has more rules and explains the Warning Status system.
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down