Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 First Annual Blitz Halloween Contest Rules

Go down

2011 First Annual Blitz Halloween Contest Rules Empty 2011 First Annual Blitz Halloween Contest Rules

Post  David B Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Hello all PLCF Users!

Welcome to the "2011 First Annual Blitz Halloween Contest"! It is great to be hosting the first contest ever on the PLCF!

This contest is to celebrate Halloween, but I have no theme, so whatever you decide to enter is fine! The rules are very basic.:

1. You cannot steal other people's programs.
  2. You cannot ask for someone else on the forum to write your program for you.
  3. You cannot steal code from the internet.
  4. Your code must be free of all viruses.
  5. Bad sportsmanship (taunting, belittling, etc.) is not tolerated.
  6. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone for any reason.
  7. Judging will be done by the PLCF Staff (me, nighthawk0973, and legolizard)
  8. I reserve the right to change these rules at any time without warning.
  9. I reserve the right to cancel this contest.
  10. All programs must be given in .exe format and links to download the program must be provided.
That pretty much covers everything! Before a due date for submissions is set, we need a minimum of two contestants, and the due date will be decided later on.

As always, please be fair.

Okay, now you know the rules, now stop wasting time reading this, and get to work on your program!
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

2011 First Annual Blitz Halloween Contest Rules Empty Re: 2011 First Annual Blitz Halloween Contest Rules

Post  David B Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:15 pm

This contest, due to the fact the nobody wants to participate, and that Halloween is over, this contest has been canceled! Sad you can look forward, to our contest that will be announced soon! (I am not going to say what it is, but I am going to say that we have a new contest starting soon...)
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down