Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun!

3 posters

Go down

Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun! Empty Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun!

Post  BrainFuck Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun! Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun! 184121345

I love programming, so which is a Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun! 184121345. The only Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun! 867674000 is that I don't know many languages.

Oh, and please tell BrainFuck that he should prepare to be fucked!

BrainFuck

Back to top Go down

Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun! Empty Re: Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun!

Post  Nighthawk0973 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:24 am

I'm sorry but this forum is not a forum for swearing/cussing.

Especially the "F-Bomb" as I like to call it.

Hopefully this won't scare you off, it's nice to have members around posting for once.

Just doing my job as forum moderator,
-Nighthawk0973

Edit:
Almost forgot, Welcome to the forums man. You should try BlitzBasic. Simple programming language to get you up and running for making games. Trust me, you'll be making games in a few hours if you dedicate yourself enough and have programming background.
Nighthawk0973
Nighthawk0973

Back to top Go down

Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun! Empty Re: Hello! I am BrainFuck, and I've come here to, you guessed it, fucker this place up with fun!

Post  David B Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:34 pm

I am working with him to get a username change, and welcome to the PLCF!
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum