Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLCF Logo Contest

2 posters

Go down

PLCF Logo Contest Empty PLCF Logo Contest

Post  David B Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 am

Hello David B!

For those of you that been a member of this forum from the very beginning, or have heard the story elsewhere, you know the story about the forums current logo. The PLCF's current logo was thrown together extremely quickly, and does not look very professional, and because of this dilemma, and because I am no good with PhotoShop myself, I am offering you the chance to get your own work of art at the top of every single page of the Programming Language Community Forums!

While the sky is the limit when it comes to what you design, a few basic rules must be followed.

1. You must use a popular file extension for your submission. Submissions that are not of a popular file extension will not be used. (The preferred file extension is .png.)
  2. Your submission must be appropriate.
  3. There is no official size limit, but do not make the image extremely large.
  4. You must post your submission here. Private Messaged submissions will not be accepted.
  5. As always, follow the rules of good sportsmanship.
  6. Do not insult other member's work.
  7. Do not place a trademark of any kind on your submission. While you will receive proper credit for your submission, the selected image will become property of, "Programming Language Community Forums."
  8. There is no limit on the number of submissions you make.
  9. You must be a member of this forum to participate.
  10. HAVE FUN!
Thanks! There is no due date for this contest, and to be honest, it really isn't a contest, but I called it a contest for lack of a better word. Bye for now!
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

PLCF Logo Contest Empty Re: PLCF Logo Contest

Post  ryn Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Be more specific

ryn

Back to top Go down

Post  David B Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:37 pm

ryn wrote:Be more specific
The contest is relatively wide open, and the requirements are not very strict. I have been as specific as necessary. If you have an idea, re-create it and submit it.
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down