Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest Rules Questions

2 posters

Go down

Contest Rules Questions Empty Contest Rules Questions

Post  David B Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:52 pm

If you have a question about the rules, please post them here, and I will be happy to answer them for you.

Please avoid cluttering this thread with general talk, and stick to questions and answers. Thanks!
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Contest Rules Questions Empty Re: Contest Rules Questions

Post  legolizard Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:00 am

May I ask how our programs will be scored and could you outline what the scroing will be for just a general category of programs? Such as creativity, quality of code, efficeny , number of bugs , if it is a game gameplay?

Also will said scoring vary between each language? For example will a program written in language x has y scoring card whilelanguage z has w scoring card.
legolizard
legolizard

Back to top Go down

Post  David B Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 pm

legolizard wrote:May I ask how our programs will be scored and could you outline what the scroing will be for just a general category of programs? Such as creativity, quality of code, efficeny , number of bugs , if it is a game gameplay?

Also will said scoring vary between each language? For example will a program written in language x has y scoring card whilelanguage z has w scoring card.
While none of this has been decided yet, I assure you that all submissions will have equal opprotunity of winning, and ARE NOT going to be split up into categories. Number of bugs, efficency, etc., will be part of the scoring, but once again, how these things will be scored remains undecided as of now. I will be sure to answer this as soon as a decision has been reached.
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down