Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Programming Language Community Forums Update 8/28/11

Go down

Programming Language Community Forums Update 8/28/11 Empty Programming Language Community Forums Update 8/28/11

Post  David B Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Today, I continue the journey of the creating of the PLCF. (The PLCF will be the new official abbreviation for the Programming Language Community Forums.)

Today's change involves trust. I have created a new group called the, "Circle of Trust." Users in this group are trusted so much that nobody can report their posts. Users in this group will have their username colored blue. So far, I am the only one in this group (I trust myself, of course.). I will add members in the future. This group is the least dominant, so if you are in a group besides the Circle of Trust, then your username will be the color of that group instead of the color of the Circle of Trust. For example, since I am an administrator, which is a dominant position over all the other groups that I am in (I am in all of them), the color for the administrator group shows up instead.
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down