Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Programming Language Community Forums Update 2/27/12

Go down

Programming Language Community Forums Update 2/27/12 Empty Programming Language Community Forums Update 2/27/12

Post  David B Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello Guest!

Today, before I announce what today brings, I want to take a moment to say that yesterday was my birthday. Not that I want a present or anything, but yeah, just so you know.

So, what is new today? As all of you know, the memory that I purchased that was unused was to be returned to my forum host, but at the last minute, I managed to come up with $50.00 that I invested in making this forum a better place! (Thanks xHotxShotx38, for using your credit card to add the money to the forum's account!) So what did I do with this money? For starters, I added 300 Mb to the forums current 370 Mb, increasing the total space available to 670 Mb! I also bought 6 months worth of time for the memory to remain ours, plus the one month that came with the 300 Mb, for a total of 7 months, pushing the expiration date for the memory to September 23, 2012! We also bought two more months of copyright protection for the PLCF, pushing its renewal date off until September 24, 2012! And while we didn't have enough money to buy more time for advertisement removal for our guests, meaning that the date the advertisements return will be July 24, 2012, members will be able to enjoy an ad-free PLCF until September 24, 2012 after I bought two more months worth of ad-removal.

Keep the donations rolling in, and we will keep making the PLCF a more professional-looking forum! After this little spending-binge, we still have 100 credits left, but that is not enough to buy anything else for the forum.
David B
David B
Administrator
Administrator

https://programmingforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down